I’m busting out the white clothing! I love white…well ivory to be specific. It’s not the greatest colour for my on air work though especially on darker skin. The contrast makes the camera do weird things. But off air I’m all about it, bout it! Found this fresh ivory midi dress from Windsor Store recently and I’m overly obsessed with it.
You may recall I was gushing over another Windsor dress last month. I have a new fave in this ivory midi dress.
S0, here’s why I love this dress?
- It’s ivory, not that cheapy white.
- It’s layered so it’s a bit forgiving.
- The stretch is strong, so it has that spanx effect.
- The scoop neck is not too low.
- It goes past my knees (I love my body but I’m not a fan of my knees…yes I’m that girl)
GET OUTFIT DETAILS FOR THIS LITTLE WHITE DRESS HERE:
Hair: Me (Clip ins from Miss Inchez)
Make-up: Faces By Pureness
Photography: Jodianne Beckford
FULL OUTFIT DETAILS HERE
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Be sure to check out Windsor, they also have some cute dresses for wedding season.
*Disclaimer: This Post Includes Affiliate Links*