Mother’s Day is coming up. A time for you to love up and big up the Queens in your life (even though you do every day right!?) Here’s my gift guide for Caribbean moms.
Your mom is unique and like no other. That’s why it’s sometimes hard to find her a thoughtful gift for Mother’s Day. Whether you’re looking for something for your Caribbean Aunt, step mom or a woman who is like a mom to you, here are a few ideas. As always this is just a guide, feel free to add more suggestions in the comments section below. Would love to hear about your gift ideas.
- Naparima Girls’ High School Cook Book: Regardless of what island you’re from, this cook book is a classic. Maybe your mom never had one or she just needs a new one without all the cat ears and creases. Pick one up HERE -> The Multi-Cultural Cuisine of Trinidad & Tobago & the Caribbean
- Pandora Jewellery : This season hearts take centre stage at Pandora. Why not give a heart to the woman who has given you all of hers. There are lots of options in the series including: Hearts of Love dangles, pendants, rings and drop earrings. See them all HERE. Also check out my VLOG featuring the new Pandora series.
- Classic Calypso Hits From The Mighty Sparrow & Lord Kitchener: If when your mom hears ” Jean and Dinah” she raises her hands in the air and turns her head to the side, then I think she’ll like this gift. Pick up a copy for mom HERE -> 16 Carnival Hits
- Love & Nudes: Skin tone bras & panties created exclusively for your lovely melanin mother. Whether your mom is deep, rich Espresso Empress, a spicy, peppery Knockout Nutmeg, a smokey, sultry Butterscotch Beauty or a sunkissed, golden Honey Love hue, they have the Love & Nudes underwear to match her skin tone. This a Canadian company run by a dear friend of mine. Pick some up HERE
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee: For the coffee loving Caribbean mother. Get her the best. JABLUM Gold Standard Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is a full-bodied roast grown under unparalleled conditions in the lush climes of the Jamaica Blue Mountains. Get her a bag HERE -> JABLUM Gold Standard Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Beans
- Omi Woods: I know I just featured this Caribbean fashion label in my recent Spring looks post. But I love Omi Woods so much, I had to include them in this list as well. It’s a perfect gift for the mom who wants to look stylish while supporting a Caribbean designer and sustainable fashion. Use my PROMO CODE: NMOTHERS15 to get 15% off all orders until May 31st. Pick up an item HERE
- I’ll Be Damned, Victor from Y&R wrote a book! If your mom loves to watch her “stories” this is the ideal gift for her. Get it HERE -> I’ll Be Damned: How My Young and Restless Life Led Me to America’s 1 Daytime Drama
HAPPY EARLY MOTHER’S DAY to your mom. I hope you like these ideas. **This post does include affiliate links which means I receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using the Amazon links. The opinions expressed above are very much my own.** Enjoy celebrating your mom this month and always!
For early access videos, exclusive giveaways, and general awesomeness subscribe to my email list below.