Photoshoot

Inside My Last Day At CP24 News

October 4, 2016
0f2a1558

It’s been a week and no, I haven’t changed my mind.

But I wanted to share with you some pictures from my last day at CP24 Breakfast weekend. For those of you who don’t know IΒ reported and anchored Wednesday to Friday and co-hosted the weekend morning show.

That show was really were I felt most comfortable and in my own skin. I got to show more of my personality and share my opinions. As I get older that’s something that is very important to me. What’s more is I got to work with people who I can genuinely call my friends and I no joke laughed til my belly hurt every single weekend. That made getting up at 4am a whole lot easier. It’s the people at CP24 I will miss the most, especially the weekend morning team. They are a small but mighty crew and they really made me feel special on my last day. Made me ball like baby on live television! Thank you!

So here’s aΒ look into my last day at CP24…a place that I will never forget and never take for granted.Β I feel truly privileged to have been part of that special team.

Makeup/Hair: Yours Truly

Dress: Le Chateau

Shoes: H&M

Photography: Samantha Clarke

0f2a1615

0f2a0185

cp-24-nneka-0071 cp-24-nneka-0077

0f2a0156

0f2a1546

0f2a1632

0f2a00950f2a15580f2a0186

0f2a1637

For exclusive giveaways, offers, and general awesomeness subscribe to my email list below.

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Carmel October 4, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Sad not seeing you on tv anymore but I wish for you nothing but continued success on this new chapter of your life and the rest of your life. ?

• Reply Michaeljazz October 4, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Congrats on finding your true path in this beautiful life! You are certainly a brave woman .

• Reply Jodianne October 4, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Great post Nneka! I can really see how much you loved it there.

• Reply Nicole Brewster-Mercury October 5, 2016 at 9:31 pm

I will truly miss hearing your voice and seeing your beautiful smile on CP24 but I know that you will continue to do great things and inspire many on your journey . I wish you all the very best in your future endeavours and I hope you will continue to stay in touch and involved with all the wonderful bw in media πŸ™‚

• Reply Nneka Elliott October 6, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Thanks Nicole!

• Reply @CarnivalVincy October 16, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I learned of your departure from CP24 from an Italian coworker who lives just outside the city. She was surprised that I didn’t already know – we’ve had previous conversations in the past where I disclosed that you’re a Vincy too like me.

Wishing you continued success on the new venture Nneka.
    Cheers!!

• Reply Nneka Elliott October 17, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Thank you!!

• Reply Mariam Brown October 24, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Always liked what you wore. You were always first class. Looking forward to your fashions. Lots of luck on your new venture.

• Reply Anesha Sylvia November 2, 2016 at 5:01 pm

You look wonderful!

• Reply NIGHT 7 : NNEKA'S 10 NIGHTS OF HOLIDAY DELIGHTS - nnekaelliott.comnnekaelliott.com December 16, 2016 at 6:20 am

[…] much more. She’s also the photographer behind some of my most memorable moments, for example: My last day at CP24 & My Birthday Shoot. Not only is Samantha incredibly talented but she also has a wonderful […]